Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Scans PRO, PDF Document Scanner v1.5.5 Apk



My Scans PRO, PDF Document Scanner v1.5.5 Apk
Requirements: 4.0.3 +
My Scans is the most effective Scanner and also Paper planner for Android! It is extremely basic to utilize. Just take an image of a record, invoice, calling cards, costs, contract or memo and also save it.
My Scans is the most effective Scanner as well as Record organizer for Android!
It is very easy to use. Merely take a picture of a paper, invoice, calling cards, costs, contract or memorandum and also save it.
My Scans will certainly do the rest. It identifies edges and also change image to a PDF record.
Later you could send it by email or print it.
From now on you will certainly have all the files you need constantly in your pocket!
This version of My Scans is free and also exported pages consist of watermark

Highlight Of My Scans PRO, PDF Document Scanner Apk :
  •  Several web pages in a solitary paper
  •  Lock folders
  •  Outstanding files and folders planner
  •  Share your papers as Images/ PDFs
  •  Print records from the tool
  • My Scans is a new participant of My Procedures household with more than 5 million customers worldwide.
What's New In My Scans PRO, PDF Document Scanner v1.5.5 Apk
  • New in variation 1.5.5:
  • Security renovations
  • Thanks for your support. Kindly keep sending us attribute requests and bug guides.
This app has no ads
Download My Scans PRO, PDF Document Scanner v1.5.5 Apk
Direct Download
PRO features Unlocked
Uploaded

No comments:

Post a Comment